Launches Terms and Conditions
Entry & Registration
- Entry is for the opportunity to purchase the launch product either online or at the specified location, date, time and size submitted at registration.
- No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of being eligible to purchase the launch product.
- The entrant’s First Name and Last Name provided at registration must match the Valid Government Issued Photo-ID presented at collection. (Copies, certified copies, digital copies or expired documents will NOT be accepted)
- Validation and verification of the ID presented is solely at the discretion of Up There Store.
- A valid email address, valid address, contact phone number, preferred size and Collection Location are required.
- Only One entry per person per launch product is allowed, regardless of collection location submitted. Any duplicate entries will be voided and cause initial and future entries to be deleted.
- A maximum of 2 unique person entries per household address permitted.
- Up There Store is not responsible for lost, unread or unreceived emails. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check SPAM/JUNK mail settings and folders and PRIVACY/SECURITY settings.
- Please note: if you have previously unsubscribed or blocked an email from us, this will prevent you from receiving emails. Please ensure you do not unsubscribe from our emails, raffles or mailing campaigns to remain as an active subscriber to future raffles.
- All Registration details cannot be amended once submitted.
- All raffles are online only.
- The entry and purchase of the launch product are only valid for the registered entrant’s details.
- The winning entrant's ability to purchase the launch product is subject to stock.
- Entries are non-transferable.
- Winning entries cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
Raffle Draw Process
- Will be drawn at random from the valid entry pool and notified by email.
- Will be charged automatically to purchase the specific launch product and shipping costs detailed at entry submission.
- Winning entries:
- Not redeemed within specified location, date and time for payment & collection method will be deemed forfeited.
- Not redeemed within the specified location, date and time for payment & collection method run the risk of having future entries result in disqualification.
- Cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise provided to anyone else. Evidence of such behaviour by any entrant will result in disqualification. Evidence of multiple entries by any entrant will also result in disqualification.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged. Raffles are considered as launch products and all sales are final.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash or credit towards any purchase.
- The draw entry process is subject to change at any time at Up There Store’s discretion.
Payment, Fulfilment & Shipping
- Winning entrants card will be charged automatically upon raffle being drawn.
- The card details entered at the time of submission are not changeable and will be the card details used to make payment.
- It is up to the entrant to ensure the card details entered are correct, card security settings are configured and there are sufficient funds in the account.
- Up There Store is not responsible for any failed transactions including card issuer error codes or insufficient balances.
- If the initial transaction rejects for any reason, your raffle entry will be forfeited.
- Failed Winning Entrants will not be able to request a new transaction attempt.
- Upon payment receipt, the order will dispatch to the address specified at registration.
- Domestic shipping (AU) will be a flat rate of $20 AUD (unless stated otherwise) using Auspost eParcel.
- In the event of a failed delivery or Return to Sender due to an incomplete address, Up There will apply a $20 fee to cover return and reshipping costs.
- The winners CANNOT sell, transfer or assign their entry to anyone else.
- All launch product is subject to availability. Up There Store is under no obligation to supply an alternative product.
- Failure to fully comply will result in the winner forfeiting their entry.