Shipping and Delivery
Up There offer a variety of shipping options for both Domestic (Australia) and International deliveries. Orders are generally processed within 1 business day and are shipped as below:
- Orders placed before 9AM (AEST) on a business day will be processed on the same day .
- Orders placed after 9AM (AEST) on a business day will be processed the following day .
- Orders placed after 9AM (AEST) on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
Please note that public holidays may delay the dispatch or shipping of your order.
All of the services we provide have tracking information available. Tracking information will be sent to your via email and/or text message depending on the courier requested. It will also be updated on your profile within the applicable order.
You can track via the links sent to your, or alternatively at the following pages
If you have a question regarding your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the following shipping services dependent on your location:
Domestic Shipping (Australia):
- AusPost eParcel (3-5 business days) (Currently suspended).
- AusPost Express eParcel (2-3 business days).
*Due to shipping delays, we send our orders exclusively via express post to ensure our customers get their orders as fast as possible.
- AusPost Express Courier International (3-7 business days)
- DHL Express
- Fedex Express
Ordering Goods online:
- Step One - Once the items you would like to purchase are in your shopping cart, please proceed to checkout.
- Step Two - Choose which shipping service you would like to use.
- Step Three - Your freight will be calculated automatically based on the size, weight & dimensions of the items in your shopping cart.
If you are having tracking issues. We would recommend contacting the postal provider directly for the fastest resolution.
- Australia Post - Contact number: 13 76 78 (Australia wide)
- DHL Express - Contact number: 13 14 06
- FedEx - Email form here
International Shipping Issues
International orders are processed through Australia Post EMS and then passed onto your local postage provider.
If you are a customer outside of Australia and you are experiencing issues with your tracking, lost parcels or wanting an address change we would recommend contacting the postal provider directly as it is more time effective to contact the postal company directly if you have a time sensitive matter.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please email us via email@example.com
Liability for International Custom Duties and taxes:
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Up There, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These are payable by you as the importer. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be worn by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our advertised delivery estimates.
If your shipment is refused, or not collected from a postal outlet, you will be responsible for the original shipping and return shipping fees. The balance of your order will be refunded or the order shipped again at your request.
Customer's ordering from outside Australia will receive a 10% GST discount on their order. This is applied at checkout once your delivery details are complete. To work out the price with the GST discount applied, divide the displayed price by 1.1. Simply reducing the price by 10% does not apply as the discount is only applicable to the GST inclusive amount.