New Balance M1300JPJ 'Made In Japan'
New Balance celebrate their most coveted silhouette and famed colourway once again for 2020 bringing the M1300JP back once more with a bespoke ‘Made In Japan’ rendition.
Tentatively titled the M1300JPJ this made in Japan edition is painstakingly crafted in the country that gave claim to the original colourway as their own. Limited to just 300 pairs worldwide, each pair is not only made in Japan, but all materials have been sourced from local century-old tanneries before been laced up and paired off with a commemorative shoe-tree to finish it all off.
**Simply follow the guidelines below, and enter the raffle for your chance to purchase a pair!**
**THIS RAFFLE IS OPEN FOR ENTRIES WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY**
Good luck to you all!
- The raffle will close at 9am Friday 17th of July on uptherestore.com
- Raffle is open to ENTRIES WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY.
- The raffle will be drawn privately and winners will be notified by close of business on Friday the 17th of July.
- Whole sizes US9 through to US11 (whole sizes only) will be available with retail set at $1000AUD.
- All winners will be notified by email. You will also be sent an invoice via PayPal for the payment of the shoes $1000AUD & shipping $20AUD.
- All winning pairs must be shipped out, pickup is not available.
- All winning entries will be shipped out via Australia Post with a flat shipping rate of $20.
- Please note there is a STRICTLY ONE PAIR PER PERSON POLICY. Anyone who attempts to enter twice will have their entry removed from the raffle.
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, no afterpay and no gift vouchers.
- Anyone caught reselling or attempting to resell will automatically forfeit their pair and be removed from all future raffles.
- As a condition of entry, you must follow @uptherestore on Instagram.