Yeezy Boost 350 Raffle
Kanye West and adidas Originals are at the helm bringing the redeveloped variation of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 in close collaboration with Kanye West. The ‘Grey/Orange' YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 will be launching globally this Saturday the 24th of September, the trainer features an upper composed entirely of adidas’s Prime Knit: a breakthrough material developed using the latest digital engineering methods to fit like a second skin. Leveraged atop adidas’s highly responsive boost sole unit, the shoe boasts the ultimate in comfort and performance, ensuring that the wearer’s every step is hyper-charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
For those familiar with the original 350’s will notice the subtle upgrades amongst the sole unit, the knit upper, and the addition of the stroked ‘350 Supply’ motif knit into the upper. At the heart of it, the 350 silhouette still rings true to its original predecessor.
We will be holding a raffle for the latest release going live at 12pm on Wednesday the 21st and closing at 12pm on Thursday the 22nd of September. We will be drawing the raffle in store on Saturday the 24th at 9:30am at our 15 McKillop Street location. Sizes US4 through to US13 will be available for $340AUD.
US4 X 1
US5 X 1
US6 X 2
US7 X 2
US8 X 3
US9 X 3
US10 X 3
US11 X 2
US12 X 2
US13 X 1
FOR A FULL LIST OF RULES AND RELEASE DETAILS SEE BELOW.
- Running From 12pm Wednesday 21st until 12pm Thursday 22nd of September.
- The Raffle will be drawn on the morning of the 24th of September at our Level 1/15 McKillop Street location from 9:30am.
- You must buy your own personal size.
- You must be present at the drawing of the raffle with a copy of your photo id. If you are drawn and not present you will forfeit your chance and a redraw will occur.
- Please note there is a STRICTLY ONE PAIR PER PERSON POLICY. Anyone who attempts to enter twice will have their entry removed from the raffle.
- Sizes US4 through to US13 will be available (whole sizes only) with retail set at $340AUD.
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, and no gift vouchers.