Nike and Jordan Brand add a little, black, white and gym red to the Jordan 1 ‘Bloodline’.Read More
11/28/2019 3:16 PM
10/25/2019 6:56 PM
Nike deliver their ‘Shattered Backboard’ Jordan 1 in its 3rd iteration.
Pairs will release in store this Saturday the 26th of October from 11am.
Available in Men’s US7 through to US14 (including some half sizes) for $230AUD.
GS sizes will also be available in US3.5Y through to US7Y (including some half sizes) for $150AUD.
- First come first served.
- You must purchase your size.
- No holds, pre-orders, or lay-by.
- One pair per person.
- Most importantly, NO LISTS!
2/11/2019 10:04 PM
Not one but two Air Jordans will be hitting our shelves this week. The ‘Infrared' 6’s are met with a new colourway of the Jordan 1. Tentatively titled ‘Turbo Green’, the latest Jordan 1 features a premium mixture of Turbo Green suedes and crisp Sail White leathers.
Pairs will release in store this coming Friday the 15th of February from 11am in store.
Any remaining pairs will make their way into our online store later the same day. Sizes US8 through to US13 (including some half sizes) will be available for $230AUD.
For all of the finer details of the Turbo Green colourway continue reading after the jump…Read More
5/14/2018 11:03 AM
**The Nike Air Jordan 1 'Homage To Home' Raffle Is Now Closed. Thanks For Your Entry**
Nike have delivered their latest Air Jordan 1, and we’re giving you all a chance to nab a pair via online raffle.
This latest Air Jordan 1 stands for Chicago, a city whose colours became Jordan’s own all the way back in 1985. Two of Jordan’s highly coveted colourways are recreated as one within the 'Homage to Home’. Split vertically down the middle of each shoe the hybrid homage shows love for the city of Chicago on both sides.
Simply follow the guidelines below, and enter the raffle for your chance to purchase a pair!
The raffle is open up to everyone, local, national, and worldwide.
- Running from 9am Wednesday 16th of May until 9am Friday 18th of May on uptherestore.com
- The raffle will be drawn privately and winners will be notified by close of business on Friday the 23rd of March.
- All winners will be notified by email.
- All winning entries within Australia will be shipped out via Australia Post with a flat shipping rate of $15.
- All winning entries outside of Australia will be shipped out via Australia Post with a flat shipping rate of $50.
- All winners will be notified by email, you will be sent an invoice to pay for your entry upon winning. This payment will be required within 24 hours.
- You must only enter to win one size, not multiple sizes. Multiple size entries will forfeit their chance to win.
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be deleted and you will forfeit your chance to win.
- Please note there is a STRICTLY ONE PAIR PER PERSON POLICY FOR WINNERS.
- Whole **MENS** sizes US7 through to US14 will be available along with half sizes US6.5, US8.5, US9.5 & US10.5. Retail is set at $230AUD.
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, and no gift vouchers.
- As a condition of entry, you must follow @uptherestore and @lowergroundsstore on Instagram.
**The Nike Air Jordan 1 'Homage To Home' Raffle Is Now Closed. Thanks For Your Entry**Read More
12/28/2017 4:21 PM
Rounding out the year with one of our last releases coming to us in the form of the Jordan 1 ‘Gatorade’. Two tonal colourways have hit our shelves with Orange Ice and Violet Rush wrapping around the traditional retro hi-top. Premium leathers move down towards a translucent sole unit revealing Gatorade’s signature lightning bolt logo.
Wrapped inside each box is a co-branded game towel, and each box takes on the finite detailing the texture of Gatorade’s lids.Read More