As one of the world's foremost collectors of vintage shoes and apparel, Sean Wotherspoon created the Air Max 1/97 SW for 2017's Vote Forward competition—and won. The voter-approved design channels his passion for '80s culture while drawing influence from vintage corduroy caps, his native Virginia, LA, and his two favourite sneakers: the Air Max 1 and the Air Max 97.
Simply follow the guidelines below, and enter the raffle for your chance to purchase a pair at our Lower Grounds Store located at Basement, 15 McKillop Street, Melbourne!
- Running from 9am Friday 23rd of March until 5pm Friday 23rd of March on uptherestore.com
- All entrants are required to pick up their pair up upon winning.
- The raffle will be drawn privately and winners will be notified by close of business on Friday the 23rd of March.
- All winners will be notified by email.
- All winners will be required to pick up their pair in person by close of business, 5pm Saturday 24th March 2018. Photo identification will be required.
- All winners will be required to pick their pair up. You cannot nominate someone else to pick up for you.
- You must only enter to win one size, not multiple sizes. Multiple size entries will forfeit their chance to win.
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be deleted and you will forfeit your chance to win.
- Please note there is a STRICTLY ONE PAIR PER PERSON POLICY FOR WINNERS.
- Whole **MENS** sizes US7 through to US13 will be available along with half sizes US8.5, US9.5 & US10.5. Retail is set at $230AUD.
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, and no gift vouchers.
- As a condition of entry, you must follow @uptherestore and @lowergroundsstore on Instagram.