***adidas Originals Yeezy 500 'Utility Black' Raffle Is Now Open. The Raffle Is Now Closed, Thanks For Entering***
The Yeezy Boost 500 'Utility Black' will be releasing this coming Saturday the 7th of July, and we're giving you a chance to grab a pair through our online raffle.
The Yeezy 500 Utility Black features an upper composed of cow suede, premium leather and mesh with nubuck accents. A rubber wrap along the midsole of the foot provides support and abrasion resistance with reflective piping details around the lace eyelets that add visibility in low-light conditions. The adiPRENE+ cushioning absorbs impact and optimizes rebound while a rubber outsole provides traction.
**Simply follow the guidelines below, and enter the raffle for your chance to purchase a pair!**
The raffle is open up to everyone, local, national, and worldwide.
- Running from 11am Tuesday 3rd of July until 11am Friday 6th of July on uptherestore.com
- The raffle will be drawn privately and winners will be notified by close of business on Friday the 6th of July.
- All winners will be notified by email.
- All winning entries within Australia will be shipped out via Australia Post with a flat shipping rate of $15.
- All winning entries outside of Australia will be shipped out via Australia Post with a flat shipping rate of $50.
- All pairs must be shipped no in-store pick-up options are available.
- All winners will be notified by email, you will be sent an invoice to pay for your entry upon winning. This payment will be required within 24 hours.
- Please note there is a STRICTLY ONE PAIR PER PERSON POLICY. Anyone who attempts to enter twice will have their entry removed from the raffle.
- Whole **MENS** sizes US4 through to US13 will be available along with half sizes US4.5 through to 12.5. Retail is set at $320AUD.
- Strictly no holds, no pre-orders, no lay-bys, no afterpay, and no gift vouchers.
- As a condition of entry, you must follow @uptherestore and @lowergroundsstore on Instagram.